Thuyền Hoa.


Comments

  1. Vườn hoa Nguyễn Huệ năm nào chỉ dành cho tôi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nguyen Hue Flower Garden is only for me every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foreigners Western European Americans are just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mấy giờ bạn đến Việt Nam cưới tôi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What time do you come to Vietnam to marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tôi không đến đâu, bạn không có tiền đi máy bay à?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not coming, you don't have money to fly?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I'm afraid the plane won't take off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why? Are you a trickster or an unlucky person?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I am indebted to people not to pay, and besides, I also delete information and lock down their twitter account. So now the law is inspecting me then I'll go to prison, from 10-20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vậy sao bạn còn quá nước Việt Nam này làm chi?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop coming here, don't know shame or what?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment